- The Mental Health Tarot Spread
- The Depression Tarot Spread
- The Burnout Tarot Spread
- The Bad Habit Tarot Spread
- The Self Tarot Spread
- The Today Tarot Spread
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you ask tarot cards about health?
- Can tarot cards help with anxiety?
- Can you use tarot cards in therapy?
- What is the Celtic cross tarot spread used for?
- What should you never ask tarot cards?
- What religion do tarot cards come from?
- Should I get my tarot cards read?
- Are tarot cards part of astrology?
- How do you use a tarot card in psychotherapy?
- What is Tarot Counselling?
- Do you lay tarot cards face down?
- What does a sideways tarot card mean?
- External References-
A tarot card reading can be a great way to gain insight into your mental health. Many people find that the cards help them understand what’s going on in their life and how they can work through it. The following is a general tarot spread for someone who is struggling with mental health issues.
The health tarot spreads is a card-based system that can be used to give insight into the mental health of an individual.
This Video Should Help:
Are you feeling down, struggling with a bad habit, or just generally uninspired? Maybe it’s time to try a mental health tarot spread! This deck can help you find insight and guidance on your current situation, and give you some hope for the future. Whether you’re dealing with depression, burnout, or any other mental health struggle, using this deck can help you get through it. So pick up a copy today and start reading for inspiration!
The tarot is a deck of 78 cards with pictures and symbols that have been used for centuries to help people understand their lives and make decisions. The tarot can be used for many different purposes, but one of the most popular uses is for doing Tarot readings.
A Tarot reading can be done for yourself or someone else, and it can be about anything you want to know about. During a reading, you will shuffle the cards and then choose some to lay out in a specific pattern called a spread. Each position in the spread has a meaning, and together they can give you insights into your question or situation.
There are many different kinds of tarot spreads, but in this article we will focus on seven spreads that can be particularly helpful when you are feeling stuck or lost in life. These spreads can help you get clarity on your situation, find new perspectives, and start making better choices.
The Mental Health Tarot Spread
1. How can I best take care of myself today?
2. What do I need to let go of in order to improve my mental health?
3. What is causing me stress or anxiety?
4. How can I better deal with difficult emotions?
5. What are some things I can do to relax and de-stress?
6. Is there anything else I need to know about my current mental state?
The Depression Tarot Spread
1. The first card represents the problem or challenge you’re facing.
2. The second card represents your thoughts and feelings about the situation.
3. The third card represents the root cause of your depression.
4. The fourth card represents your current state of mind.
5. The fifth card represents what you need to do to heal your depression.
6. The final card represents the outcome of your situation if you take action to heal your depression.
The Burnout Tarot Spread
When you’re feeling burnt out, it can be tough to see the light at the end of the tunnel. This tarot spread is designed to help you get some perspective on your situation and find a way forward.
1. How do I feel right now?
2. What are the root causes of my burnout?
3. What can I do to start taking care of myself?
4. What kind of support do I need right now?
5. What’s the first step I can take to start moving forward?
The Bad Habit Tarot Spread
1. What is the bad habit?
2. How does it make you feel?
3. What are the consequences of this habit?
4. Why do you continue to do this despite the negative effects?
5. How can you break this habit?
6. What will happen if you don’t break this habit?
The Self Tarot Spread
1. How do I see myself?
2. What are my strengths?
3. What are my weaknesses?
4. How can I improve myself?
5. What do I need to work on?
6. How can I make myself happier?
7. What is holding me back from reaching my potential?
The Today Tarot Spread
If you’re feeling lost, uncertain, or just plain stuck, this tarot spread is for you. It’s designed to help you get some clarity on your current situation and give you a boost of confidence and motivation to move forward.
1. Shuffle your deck and choose any 10 cards.
2. Lay the cards out in a cross shape, with the first card in the center and the rest spreading out around it like the points of a compass.
3. Interpret each position as follows:
Card #1: This is what’s going on right now
Card #2: The main obstacle or challenge
Card #3: What’s causing this problem?
Card #4: The best way to deal with this issue
Card #5: The potential outcome if things continue as they are going
Cards #6-10: These cards offer advice and guidance on how to improve the situation
The tarot is a powerful tool that can be used for many different purposes. In this article, we’ve explored some of the best tarot spreads for depression, burnout, and bad habits. We hope you found this information useful and that it helps you in your journey to self-improvement!
The “physical body tarot spread” is a popular method for using the Tarot cards to explore your mental health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you ask tarot cards about health?
There are many problems that tarot may help you understand and address. I personally steer clear of health-related inquiries as a tarot reader since I think a doctor would be a better resource for such, but I like every other subject.
Can tarot cards help with anxiety?
Tarot is a spiritual activity, according to author and tarot reader Cindi Sansone-Braff of New York, that aids individuals in understanding themselves. According to Sansone-Braff, when individuals experience anxiety and depression, it might be an indication that their souls want care. “The soul is strongly impacted by tarot.
Can you use tarot cards in therapy?
There have always been significant psychological uses to tarot cards. The cards were perfect instruments for therapy and mental health, according to psychoanalyst Carl Jung, who described them as a simple method to depict the “archetypes of mankind”—or common characteristics like power, ambition, and passion—in psychology.
What is the Celtic cross tarot spread used for?
Astrologer and tarot reader Clarisse Monahan claims that this spread enables you to go far deeper into a subject than, for example, a straightforward one- or three-card spread, in order to obtain clarity and solutions. It also dates long back. The oldest and most traditional tarot spread is the celtic cross spread.
What should you never ask tarot cards?
What not to ask while getting a tarot card reading You don’t actually want an answer to such questions. questions to which there are solutions. When you will pass away. inquiries about other persons. medical-related inquiries. repeatedly asking the same question Whether-or-not inquiries. Future-looking inquiries.
What religion do tarot cards come from?
Tarot cards are often cited as a component of New Age philosophy and practice along with astrology, aspects of Buddhism, paganism, and First Nations traditions in the eclectic academic approach to the New Age.
Should I get my tarot cards read?
Tarot card readings may assist you in finding the answers to all of your concerns, giving you the knowledge and intuition you need to proceed. Simply said, it’s a fun and simple way to practice self-love and self-help. The Major and Minor Arcana of the tarot deck each contain 78 cards.
Are tarot cards part of astrology?
Tarot cards are filled with symbolism, but you may not be aware of how closely it is related to astrology. A card from the Major Arcana, for instance, corresponds to each sign of the zodiac.
How do you use a tarot card in psychotherapy?
Tarot card use in sessions gives the client more control. Patients may be encouraged to utilize the cards in a variety of ways, such as picking cards at random or arranging all of the cards face up and choosing the pictures that resonate with them the most before explaining what those images mean to them.
What is Tarot Counselling?
Tarot cards are direct and tangible, and the issue may be made external. Counseling aids in overcoming resistance and clarifies and deepens information from the cards. The use of the cards promotes inner consciousness, the expression of the unconscious, and the realization of memories, emotions, and experiences.
Do you lay tarot cards face down?
Just keep it together! The remainder of the deck remains face-down in the box, and the cards you have selected from the deck go back into the box face-up on top of the pile of cards, as I have always been taught. Every time you do a reading for someone else or yourself, repeat this procedure.
What does a sideways tarot card mean?
It basically indicates that you’re losing part of the energy of the card’s turned-right-side-up meaning when you get a reversed tarot card, which may happen accidentally or on purpose by turning the deck upside down and choosing.